In support of the SNCF (Singapore National Co-operative Federation) Bi-centennial Finale Carnival, Friday – Sunday 18 – 20 October 2019, time: 12 noon – 9 pm, Silver Horizon Travel Co-op will be participating in a booth exhibition, under Active Ageing, and Mr KC Ang’s Ukulele group will perform on stage, on behalf of SH on Friday and Saturday.
Venue: The front plaza of Plaza Singapura.
- Friday, 18 Oct, ukulele performance from 3.45 pm – 4.15 pm.
Opening ceremony at 4.30 pm, Guest-of-Honour: Madam President Halimah Yacob.
- Friday, 18 Oct, SH booth exhibition from 6 pm – 9 pm.,
Ukulele group performance: 6 pm – 7 pm.
- Saturday, 19 Oct, SH booth exhibition from 12 noon – 9 pm,
Ukulele group performance: 7pm – 8 pm
- Sunday, 20 Oct, SH booth exhibition from 12 noon – 9 pm,
Do come down to Plaza Singapura to enjoy the Music and Carnival!
Silver Horizon Travel Co-Operative Year-end Dinner 2019
Friday 6 December 2019, 7 – 10 pm
Venue: YWCA newly renovated Pool Terrace, Leve 3
Fort Canning Lodge
6 Fort Canning Road
The Revival Band
The Poolside Terrance Restaurant, Fort Canning Lodge
- Special door gifts
- Fabulous music & songs from yesteryears by The Revival Band
- Health Talk by Dr Carol Tan, Specialist Geriatrician
- The Good Life Medical Centre
- Lucky draw prizes!
- Presentation of 2020 proposed tours
- Video show on tours
Members - $50 per person.
Non-members - $55 per person
Number of participants - 70 to 80
Please register early with Shirley:
Mobile: 8869 8980
By 22 November2019
SH OCBC account: 641-444-799-001
Please transfer direct to OCBC account or issue cheque to:
Silver Horizon Travel Co-operative Ltd
and on the back of the cheque, indicate the Silver Horizon OCBC account number and drop it into the quick cheque deposit box at any OCBC bank.
Lastly advise Shirley your bank and cheque number or the bank transfer reference.